[ddots-l] Re: Jim Snowbarger's web page.

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:57:39 +0100

HI there!!

I know Jim has been experiencing some problems with his site.  I E-mailed him a
couple of weeks a go.  He informed me that it is not at his end.  It is his
ISP.  I would suggest that you shoot Jim an E-mail again.  He may not be aware
that his entire site is down.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions