[ddots-l] Re: Jaws Error

  • From: "WILLIAM QANAWATI" <williamqanawati@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:48:17 -0400

Hi:
I call freedom Scientific techSupport and they told me that this problem
because I'm using two soundcards so each soundcard changes the locking code so
they send me a file to download when I run it it gave me a locking code and
according to that code he gave me authorization code and guide me to regenerate
my activation and it works until now I don't know what will happen tomorrow.
pray for me
thanks
William