[ddots-l] Re: JAWS Crashing

  • From: "James Murphy" <maestro_22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:02:17 -0400

I sy and say," a big No! To window eyes! No No No
Jaws's flexibility is tops to window eyes. Try jaws and you will never go back!!!! Its just like Dialup modem and cable modem or even Dsl," which would you prefer smarty pants???????
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>