[ddots-l] Re: Is CME UF8 Easy to Work?

  • From: "Maree Steinway" <maree.steinway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 20:45:37 +1000

Hello,
I have had a Roland RD300SX for about six months and I think it's the best keyboard I've ever had yet. Yes, the weighte action is very good, there's lots of acoustic piano patches and lots more. It's not too heavy but very long because it's a full 88 keyboard.

Can someone tell me though, what do I do to create a tremolo, i.e. For Rhodes piano sound, vibes, etc.
Can anyone explain in a blind-friendly way?
Thanks,
Maree
sound
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike C" <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>