[ddots-l] Re: Installing a Motu 24 i/o

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 20:14:35 +0100

Hi Christopher!!

Any questions or, problems with the MOTU install and studio configuration then, feel free to give me a call. I run my own studio here, and have installed MOTU systems, many times. I am based over in Gillingham, Dorset. My Phone number is up on my website. The URL is below.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeanette Contant-Galitello" <jeanette@xxxxxxxx>