[ddots-l] Re: Installation question

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:01:01 -0400

Greg:
Well, make sure that you have sonar 6.2.  They may be shipping it like that on
the CD now, but if they are not, you'll need to upload a patch.  You'll need to
install sonar first.  I am not sure if sonar 6 will migrate your preferences
from sonar 4.  It does with 5, but they started changing where your user files
go now to conform with windows vista standards.
Gord