[ddots-l] Re: Installation of CT 5.3 on Jaws 6.2

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:42:56 +0100

Hi Jean,

(Your message only got through because I manually approved
it - and then changed the format to plain text to remove the
graphics)

I'm getting a bit confused here.

What version of CakeTalking for Sonar do you actually want
to run?

If you already have the latest Sonar 6.#, I would suggest
you stay with that, CakeTalking for Sonar 6.#, and JAWS 8.#.

It is much easier to support the newest versions.

George.