[ddots-l] Re: Installation of CT 5.3 on Jaws 6.2

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:34:05 -0400

Jean:
Well, of course you should be entitled to use what you want, but I will tell you this, and this is right from the horse's mouth (fs). There were memory leak issues with jaws 6.2 that did degrade performance with Sonar over time. These were resolved in version 7. I don't want you to think I'm just telling you this to pass the buck, but it is a reality. But I will see if I can get to the bottom of this for you.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Studio Montebello" <studiomontebello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>