[ddots-l] Re: IMPORTANT: mixer/sound card question

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:25:18 -0400

Hi, Brian

If you can afford it, get yourself one of the Mackie mixers.  Behringer also
makes mixers which are more affordable and seem quite good too.

You might want to invest in the Delta 1010.  See
http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/soundcards.htm for details.  Our prices
for soundcards are quite competitive and we'd appreciate it if you would
order from us as we'll most likely be your primary source of tech support.

Best wishes,
Bill