[ddots-l] Re: I didn't have this problem in Sonar 4

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:06:43 -0700

Have you defragged your audio drive?
K.

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of neville
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 9:51 AM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] I didn't have this problem in Sonar 4

Well I tried to do the lead vocal again today. unfortunately I'm having
the same problem. My audio is skipping and when I try to record I get a
dropout and a message saying that Sonar can't save my recording and that
my disk may be full. I know my disk isn't full. As I said before, most
of my projects are on an external hard drive and I just cleaned my audio
folder on Friday. Before my audio was skipping on the down beet of every
2 bars or so, it's still doing that but now it's also skipping randomly
and dropping out randomly as well. Does any one have any suggestions?