[ddots-l] Re: I can't save bundles?

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:42:37 +0100

Hey Tim!

I'm not getting errors that I'm aware of...
Perhaps JAWS ain't reporting them, though it usually duz?

When I go to save a project, I can save them as "normal" and "template"
files, but the whole process just comes to a halt when I select Cakewalk
Bundle...

If I tab around I get all the usual options like, save as type, save in
etc., but there is no quote save quote button!
However, there is something else happening, and that's when I open up Sonar
from the desktop, the "Normal.cwt" file loads, then JAWS says, quote
underline access quote?
If I then press F6, JAWS says, quote sorry, but either you haven't  inserted
any tracks, or this is a blank project quote...
If I then cursor down to check if there are any trax loaded, I hear the
words, underline access once more?

If I load an already created project, you know, a "work in progress", it
loads perfectly normally.
My normal.cwt file is one I created with 8 audio tracx, and 4 vst plugs
inserted, so I can't understand why this is happening?
I've created a work around for the ,"normal.cwt" problem, by simply dumping
my personal normal.cwt file under a different title in to the sample content
folder, and put a shortcut to that on the desktop, but something's
definitely awry!
I'm using Sonar 6.21 and the CT scripts.

Laters

Mike