[ddots-l] Re: I can't save bundles?

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 17:43:18 +0100

Hey Tim!

I managed to uninstall Sonar via the start menu, mind you, when I first went
in to the programmes sub menu, Cakewalk wasn't there and the CakeTalk sub
menu was quite unfriendly!

Anyway, I looked in the registry for the keys you mentioned previously, but
I couldn't find them?

I'll give the instructions listed below a go now...

Cheers again!

Laters

Mike