[ddots-l] Re: Hypersonic DXi

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 07:21:12 -0000

MessageHi

perfect, it was listed so I excluded it.

All banks and patches now fully accessible.

Do any other popular soft synths work like this in that VST is inaccessible but
DXi is?

I've found that using the Z3TA is not very accessible using track properties,
but using soft synth properties at least I get the list of voices, but just in
a huge long list, not in banks.

Cheers
Darren
Date: 14/02/2009 18:01