[ddots-l] Hyper sonic

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <flutelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 02:55:33 +0200

hi all:
thanks allot for D  JX, and all of you,
now i can use the hypersonc great,
its totally accessible,
all i need is just changing the patches,
the sounds r not   brilliant, but not bad at all,
more better than the general midi, and have many manhy sounds,

again thanks

hope all people can do some programming in there work, rather than, just copying and pasting some graphik interfaces.
thanks
_
Cheers:
Ramy moustafa,
if music be the food of love, play on...

for anything related to my center "nagham" send an email to:
nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx
00224850021
or call:
0020113201616

be treated as equals, and communication is the way we can bring this
about.
Email and msn:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID: