[ddots-l] Hyper sonic

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <flutelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 05:14:30 +0300

hi all:

i installed the hyper sonic 2,  and i think its accessible,
not bad,
but need to discover  more and more, cause i can't change some sounds.
but i heared that i can change the list to a general midi list,
anyone knows how to do that?

also, i heared that there is a  oriental strings, with it, anyone find such a
thing?
thanks in advance,
and i'll  tell u about my progress in this program.
_
Cheers:
Ramy moustafa,
if music be the food of love, play on...

for anything related to my center "nagham" send an email to:
nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx
00224850021
or call:
0020113201616

be treated as equals, and communication is the way we can bring this
about.
Email and msn:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID: