[ddots-l] Re: How to make an audio CD out of a .wav file?

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 02:48:11 -0400

How to make an audio CD out of a .wav file?Kevin:
You can actually do it with MP10 if you don't have anything else.  Just go to
windows explorer, highlight a file you want to burn in the file list, and press
your applications key to open the context menu.  CHoose "add to burn list" and
press enter.  This will open up mp10.  If you want to add anything else to the
burn list, alt tab back to windows explorer and select more files and add them
to the burn list.  Once you have all the files you want to burn in the burn
list, tab to the burn button in mp10 and press the space bar, then tab to the
"start burn" button and press the space bar again.
Gord