[ddots-l] Re: How accessible is the Garritan Personal Orchestra?

  • From: "Matt Brown" <matthew_brown@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:23:47 +0100

Well I shall stand corrected then, but when I took a look at the info put together on HSC, it said, and I paraphrase, "Steep learning curve".

The implication was that there was a lot to it and in order to get the most out of it it would be necessary to take some considerable time to learn how to use it.

Are you saying I can just install and go? Just like that? No learning curve at all? Literally plug and play?

Matt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>