[ddots-l] How accessible is the Garritan Personal Orchestra?

Hello,

I've asked about realistic orchestral sounds here before.  It seems the best
I can find, at the moment, are the Garritan Personal Orchestra.  How
accessible is this for us?  I remember Gordon said I'd have to get sighted
help.  How much sighted help would I need and how difficult would it be for
a sighted person?  In other words, would I need someone fairly computer
litterate?

Thanks!  Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Laurie

** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type