[ddots-l] Re: How To Read RMS Meter on CT?

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:13:13 -0000

CT does use a control surface however, the JSonar guys, wrote there own.
That's why you have some features available in JSonar that are not available in
CT such as stereo metering, RMS metres and clips in a list in the clips pane.
Of course, the reverse is true.  Meaning that there are some things that you
can access in CT that can't be accessed in JSonar but in this instance, this is
nothing to do with the control surface.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production