  From: Phil Muir
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 12:46 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: How To Read RMS Meter on CT?

  110% positive.  CT has never been able to read RMS metres and most likely
won't be able to until they write their own control surface.  JSonar can
because they get them through the JSonar control surface.  Yet another reason
for David to write a control surface for CT or, perhaps  talk Bryan Smart into
coding the surface for him or if David wants quicker results, talk to Vic and
the JSonar team about purchasing a licence from them for the JSonar surface and
use it in CT.  Also noticed that in the latest JSonar 8 release, you can access
clips in a list.  Again this is possible as they are getting clip access
through the JSonar control surface.  Hmm, I wonder how long it will take the
JSonar guys to get clip editing going from the keyboard?

      Regards, Phil Muir

  P J Muir Productions,
  Music And Audio Production
  Telephone: US (615) 713-2021