[ddots-l] Re: Help, installed Sonar 4.03 and now nothing is playing.

  • From: Christopher Bartlett <cwbtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 08:00:46 -0700

Ok, going with a comment in Phil's earlier email, I uninstalled everything, CakeTalking and Sonar and reinstalled Sonar, and the two update patches. I then reinstalled CakeTalking.

Now the weird behavior of immediately returning to the beginning when in play is gone, but now I'm getting no audio playback at all. I've checked and my midi device is selected correctly as it was before. I'm confused.

        Chris Bartlett