[ddots-l] Re: Help Needed

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 18:41:06 GMT

This is really from: "Sanfilippo, John" <JSANFILIPPO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hmm,

Wanna laugh?

I recall installing Sonar 6 and tearing my hair out as error after error flew
by which I just ignored. In a different situation, I watched as a student tried
installing it and the same thing happened. But, bright idea, we had sighted
help. Tried exiting Jaws and the Sonar installation went without a hitch or a
peep.

So, get sighted help and try insert f4 enter. Let the sonar 8 installation
proceed and see if this works. I'm not saying this is the answer, just that it
may work.

Regards,
John S

The information contained in this email transmission and any attachments =
may contain information that is privileged and or confidential and is =
intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If =
you are not the intended recipient, or agent responsible for delivering =
this communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, =
distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly =
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please =
notify the sender immediately, and delete the original communication and =
any attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording =
or storage device. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient =
is not a waiver of any privilege.
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 2:01 AM
To: ddots-l digest users
Subject: ddots-l Digest V6 #65