[ddots-l] Re: Has anyone encountered this odd one measure out of sync issue?

Are you using soft synths for your tracks? Have you tried pressing play and then R afterwards? It's always a good idea to leave a measure or so in front of your project anyway to allow for program changes to your hardsware synths and the like.

GOrd
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tina E" <tina-e@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:45 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Has anyone encountered this odd one measure out of sync issue?

Hello to all,

I'm not quite sure how to explain this, since if I knew what I'd done,
I'd have a better idea as to how to fix it.

At some point in my project, I must have pressed a key that moved
something a measure out of sync.

When I record, I end up getting 2 measures of clicks instead of the
one, but the second measure of clicks is actually what it thinks is
the first measure.

However, all of my other tracks that sound as I'm recording that one,
end up playing a measure too late.

Does anyone know what on earth I've done over here, and how to fix it
back?  Undo is not an option, unfortunately.

I've somehow managed to do this twice now today, and short of creating
another project and copying/pasting my MIDI tracks into it fresh, I'd
like to figure out what I'm doing, so I can prevent this from
occurring, or at least figure out how to fix it back so that it's not
recording a measure off.

Thanks, and sorry if this might not make much sense.

P.S. does the u key do anything?  I think I might have pressed it
somewhere along the way by accident.

Thank you very kindly for any light that someone might be able to shed
on this mystery measure goof up

Tina E
Please feel free to visit my blog,
Tina's Virtual BackPack: