[ddots-l] Re: HOT Spots: Sighted Help to Run the Mouse Remotely?

  • From: "Erik Bryndahl" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:05:00 +0200

Hi Chris!
It's okay to contac me if you want help from my brother. Of course I wish you luck to find a friend who can do the same. I'm not really sure if we shared the same single mouse pointer, I will check this up and get back to you. Yes, you got it all right, I'm from Sweden and that's the most common end (.se) we have from here. So I do struggle with the spelling and grammatic parts when I write in English. :)
Well Chris I'm curious to, so where do you live?

Regards, Erik