[ddots-l] HOT Spots: Sighted Help to Run the Mouse Remotely?

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 09:29:37 -0400

Hi folks.

I'm looking for a handy sighted person who can hook up with me remotely, through Skype and through a program like Teamviewer that duplicates my screen on his end, allows his mouse to control mine etc. This would be for the placement of the mouse on items that I can then create hotspots for.

Do any of you have a friend who does this for you who might be interested? I would definitely pay for their time and asistance.

Chris