[ddots-l] HELP!

  • From: "Dave Wilkinson" <davewilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:34:33 -0600

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

<dots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
206.53.239.180 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 <dots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Recipient address rejected: User
unknown in local recipient table
Giving up on 206.53.239.180.

From: "Dave Wilkinson" <davewilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: HELP!
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:26:17 -0600

I have Cakewalk Sonar 4 Producer Edition and Caketalking. I have no clue how to
use it! It's been on the back burner of things to do "one day." I need to take
a text file and convert it to audio. I want the audio file to be in Real Speak,
NeoSpeech or some other digitized human speech. I need to be able to control
the placement of track markers on the resultant CD. Does someone know how I can
do this, and am I gonna be using Sonar for this? If so, what do I do with it.

My only real thought on this is if I can find a way to capture the sound from
the sound card, and record it. Is this at all on the right path?

Oh yah, I forgot. I need to do this like RIGHT NOW!!! (Of course, when else
would it be, right?)

Thanks.
Dave