[ddots-l] Re: Got another one for you

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 20:19:22 -0400

Dave,

My primary instrument is organ, although I play all sorts of keyboards in
general. My tastes include Classical, Jazz, some pop, some Classic Rock, some
Country, and last but certainly not least, Easy Listening. I don't have a
favorite artist because if I did, I'd end up with stuff that I wouldn't like
because nobody does everything perfect all the time.

That's pretty much me in a nutshell.

Mike