[ddots-l] Good News about my Mixer

  • From: "Sharon Hooley" <SHOOLEY2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cake Talking List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:27:17 -0700

Hi Guys!

Just wanted you to know that my parents came from maybe around 90 miles from their farm to my place. We went to a nearby music store, and the guy we talked with knows how to set up the mixer! He told us what cables to get, and said he could come to my place some evening and help me. We came back later and tried to set it up ourselves. I think I know where some of the cables go, but so far it's not working. I'll have to have him come out. Seems like something might be missing that he told us about. At least I'm getting somewhere!

Sharon
I knew I should have an open mind, but when I opened it, my brain fell out!