[ddots-l] Re: Going Garriton!

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:18:55 -0400

Hello:
I have made up several sonar track templates that load various instrumental combinations into Garitan personal orchestra, such as string quartet, violins/violas, cellos/basses, etc. We do sell Garitan Personal Orchestra at dancing dots, so I would encourage you to buy it from us. The strings are the best bang for the buck I've seen, and worth the price by themselves in my oppinion.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>