[ddots-l] Re: Girls on Film Remix Version 1.1 updated

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 18:37:28 -0000

The tools certainly help.

I doubt I'd have come up with this type of mix if I hadn't had Stylus, it's the backbone of the mix.

But any praise is really appreciated. hahaha.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia