[ddots-l] Re: Garritan Jazz and Big band question

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 17:14:49 +0100

Hi All,

I found out why the sounds in Garritan's Jazz and Big Band were disappearing,
thought I'd put it on the list for anyone who may be thinking of purchasing it
and finding the same problem.
Sorry I can't speak the tech talk so this is basic.
in the track pain,
1: press P,
2: on that first tab,make sure your midi sound card is set to OMNI,
3: Tab to patch and arrow down from "normal" to "0".
4: press enter.

That should stop any sounds disappearing.

JABB is set up in a very old styled kind of way.

Steve W