[ddots-l] Re: GLS for Karaoke

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 17:29:44 +0100

Hi,
I've been using Hot Spot Clicker to get softwares accessible with great results!

regards,
Rui

----- Original Message ----- From: "Haipeng Hu" <hhpcomposer@xxxxxxxxx> To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "midimag" <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 9:10 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] GLS for Karaoke

Hello,
 I'm struggling with Karaoke. Many standalone programs are
accessible, but not so good. I just downloaded GLS:
http://tonebytes.com/files/GLS.zip
 Which sounds good. But I can't operate it, because Jaws doesn't
announce the name of buttons. Is it possible to make it accessible?

Regards
Haipeng