[ddots-l] Re: GET WITH IT! GET AT IT! GET ON IT! Announcing the Latest CakeTalking for SONAR from Dancing Dots

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 01:43:13 -0400

Hi,

You wrote:
> I just want to check to make sure I've got this straight.  Let's say I
keep using 8.3.1 and so I buy the CakeTalking 8.3 scripts.  Then two months
later I get the money to upgrade to Sonar 8.5.  Do I get CT 8.5 for free
then?

Yes, you do.  Well in fact, when you purchased your CT upgrade you already
had CakeTalking for 8.5, if you know what I mean.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com