[ddots-l] Fwd: [Jsonar] Anyone Fancy Scripting Changing Affects Order In The Affects bin?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:50:58 -0500

Hi folks.

I realize Dave Pinto is probably hard at work investigating Sonar X1. But, could he implement the following in a CakeTalking update for Sonar 8.53?

I'm not a scripter, but it looks very very simple.
Chris
(see below for details)
Forwarded message follows:
From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:25:10 -0000
Subject: [Jsonar] Anyone Fancy Scripting Changing Affects Order In The
        Affects bin?

Hi all. Have been messing around in Jsonar in the track inspector today. Turns out that if you arrow to an affects name then, rout Jaws to PC and lock the mouse with the left mouse button and drag the affect down 15 pixels then, you can change the order where it appears in the bin. Would be great
if we had a script with a hotkey attached to it for this function.