[ddots-l] Fw: [midi-mag] Motif es and mpc part 9 tutorial/ driza.info!

  • From: "Adrian Stewart" <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:35:35 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Adrian Stewart
To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 2:34 PM
Subject: [midi-mag] Motif es and mpc part 9 tutorial/ driza.info!

what's up once again people? just coming out real quick to let ya'll know that
my motif es and mpc part 9 tutorial is now available on my site,
www.driza.info    located on the shop page link at the bottom of the page! It
shows the title and the description of what you can expect to hear in the
tutorial! ya'll know the routine, if you have any questions, just hit me up at
driza@xxxxxxxxxx  or   driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    Check ya'll out later! peace!