[ddots-l] Re: Frequencies Of Telephone Tones

  • From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:51:39 -0700

You're already better informed than I. I don't know where else to look. BTW
I would guess that most of these tones would be a combination of
frequencies, correct?

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.

From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09-29-2011 16:15

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I know this might seem like a strange question, but I'm wondering, where can
I find information about the frequencies and cadences of the following
telephone tones, both US and International?
Dial Tone
Busy Tone
Reorder Tone
Ringback Tone