[ddots-l] Firewire recording mixers

  • From: Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 11:31:45 +0200

Hi all I want to find out if any of you have experience with any of
the two firewire recording mixers the Mackie onyx 1640i and the Allen
& Heath zedR 16. I've seen the specs and there is some differences
between them but most important to me is the quality of the pre amps
and equalization section. I'm looking to get one of the two but can't
decide which so I'm looking for some opinions.
Thanks Nickus