[ddots-l] FW: volume question

  • From: "Manny" <rivasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 07:23:02 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Manny [mailto:rivasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 7:20 AM
To: 'ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: volume question

Hello to all,
        I have a cordoba acoustic gypsy king studio edition guitar. I want
to use it to record me playing. Where should I have the volume levels. I am
using the fasttrack ultra as my soung card. So should I have the volume on
my pick up all the way up and use the volume on the fasttrack as my variable
volume or should it be the other way around. Thanks for the help.

Manny
rivasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx