[ddots-l] Re: FW: Toontrack Music News

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:19:55 -0000

Yup, your getting very close indeed.  Hmm, will have to break out some guitars
soon and learn the parts.  They don't look as easy as they sound but, think
having some real guitars on your project will sound nice, especially after all
of that fancy time signature drum programming you have done on it.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794