[ddots-l] Re: Extra kits for session drummer 2.

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 01:04:30 -0500

Have you actually had luck using the tune track stuff? I bought the original dfh superior and it was a complete loser, I never got a sound out of it, and it was something like 30 gigs of stuff. I think cakewalk could do a lot better with their drum kits, both in session drummer and dimension. They seem to favor those metalic sounding hard rock kits, and are lacking when it comes to r&b and overall pop stuff. SS2 certainly has potential, especially since each pad can be routed to separte outputs.

Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>