[ddots-l] Re: External Hard drives?

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:36:49 -0500

Make sure that they are saved from the Mac machine on your external hard drive as an Apple.AIFF and then you can easily import them into Sonar by doing an alt-f then scroll down until you see import. Choose audio then tab over to file type, which will be for you Apple.AIFF. then go and locate your files folder and you're good to go. Robert