[ddots-l] Exporting MIDI clips

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:54:34 -0500

I should know this, but...
How can I save a two bar midi clip as raw midi data? I see in the export menu that I can export midi groove clips, but that's all--no straight midi export. Do I need to "groove" it, and how is that done. Basically, I've created a G flat run for RealGuitar, and want to save it for future inserts into rhythm guitar tracks. How can I do this?