[ddots-l] Re: Editing Questions?

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 22:22:21 -0600

Thanks Chris, I killed the automation in the events view. Thanks a lot. Robert ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 10:43 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Editing Questions?

Hi.
Hmm usually I undo the automation using the undo command on the edit menu, but that might not work in your case. Try that, but if it doesn't work, you can probably delete the automation events in the event view.

Chris

At 11:17 PM 11/26/2010, you wrote:
Hi Chris, I automated the audio in a track in my project, saved and came back to listen to it the next day and didn't like the setting. I turned automation off, but the automation won't go away. I don't see anything in the tutorial on deleting automation, can it be done?