[ddots-l] Drum loops

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 07:41:30 -0400

I have to tell you about the drum loops I've been using. They come from
www.drumsondemand.com
each song set comes with, bridge verse and chorus, several fills coming off
those, and some stand alone fills as well, plus all the one shots you need. I
just like them.
If I do get session drummer working, I don't know for sure if it will replace
these loops often, but I always like to try something new. If you want some
real easy to use loop sets though, this drums on demand is a good deal. One of
the good people who record with me told me about them.
http://www.gbrayton.com