[ddots-l] Re: Driza's Motif ES Basic pattern Chain&tips!!

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 06:22:48 -0500

no prob!!
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Justin Kauflin
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:55 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Driza's Motif ES Basic pattern Chain&tips!!

  Yeah man, haven't had time to sit down with them yet, (been tryin to keep up
with school.)  but man, joints have been off the chains!  Can't thank you guys
enough.  Someday, I'll try and contribute what I can, but still just trying to
learn what I can, you know what I mean?  Again, thanks for hookin it up though.
  Justin
  http://www.justinkauflin.com