[ddots-l] Re: Dell Laptops a Problem?

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:28:23 -0700

Hello Dan and others,

First, I did try to re-label the graphics, but very few were
successful after repeated attempts. Moreover it's so bad
that the keypad window keeps moving away from the far right
side. Even after "successfully" completing test #4 it is
immediately wrong again.

I looked at the display adapter and what I have installed
(if I'm reading the right stuff) is

Intel 915GM/GMS Express chipset
128 Mb

Does this give anyone some idea as to what would be the
solution?

Dave