[ddots-l] Re: Delay Question Resolved

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:46:57 -0500

Haha, thanks Mike.
I can't take credit for the guitar delays though - our professor demonstrated it in a video clip, and I was trying to duplicate the effect. I stuck some parallel compression on the drums too, since we covered that in the course last week.

My only gripe is with the reverb I used on the vocals. It images near the middle, and I think I should have picked one that did more towards the sides, something a little expansive.

Thanks
Chris