[ddots-l] Darren my song

  • From: Mark Dew <jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:50:43 -0500

Darren, I just realized I uploaded the wrong vocal tracks for my song.
I grabbed the wrong ones.
Sorry about that, you probably thought I was cracy.
Anyway I had redone the volcals and added some drums and played around with
some compression.
I'm begining to learn some of this stuff.
I don't quite understand the controls for the compressor yet but I'm learning.
I believe my destortion in the vocal track was from my mixer board.
Here is the link for the newer version of the song.
Feel free to comment if you wish.
I like the touch of the drums you did on your version.
So I tried something like that myself.
This Sonar 8 is something new to me and I realize its going to take some time.
I also wanted to ask you about the Tyros2.
Let me know what you think of it.
I am considering the Tyros3.
Actually, I am looking at the Tyros3, the Ketron Sd5 and the Ketron Audya.
If you wish email me off list.
jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.markdew.com/music/blizard.mp3

        Cheers!