[ddots-l] Re: CraigsList Question

  • From: Blake Hardin <blakehardin5487@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:56:54 -0500

Hi chris, thats exactly why me and you both were looking in to that
auto poster. It was supposed to be able to post to as many citys as
you told it to with no problems. The thing is with craigslist is that
it looks for patterns I believe. That why you have to re word the
posts sometimes if your trying to post to different places. That
craigslist auto poster software was supposed to be able to put hidden
text within the add so it will not look the same. The only tips I can
tell you is that you have to post them bye hand. and if you didn't
know this already, you can repost your old adds bye logging in and
clicking on your name. That way you wont have to write them out again.

--
If you have an interest in computers please see my blog at
everythingaboutcomputers.org