From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kevin L. Gibbs
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:57 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Could someone run this piano midi file through Ivory
please?

Cameron,
        Your performance was influenced by how Hypersonic behaved.  It would
not sound the same played on any other soft synth.  Furtehr, anyone who
plays the file through another soft synth, would have to make you a .wav
file of the piano part and send it back.  The file would probably be too
large to be sent by e-mail, even at 16 bit  44.1 but could maybe be sent
through AIM or "You  Send it" or something else.  How long is the piece?
What was the tempo.  Remember, the tempo has to sync up so that the wav file
can play in time with the rest of the project. K.